The Common House and Shared Areas
Common House will be owned and available for use
by all community members. It can be used for scheduled community activities,
anything in between.
Common House Features
- Large commercial-quality kitchen and dining area for optional
two or three times
The dining room will also be available for parties, community activities,
meetings, and workshops.
- Children's playroom
This will be right off the dining area, where parents can keep an
eye on their children while lingering over after-dinner coffee or
attending a community meeting.
- Library and reading/chatting areas with fireplace
This will be on the sunny southeast corner of the top floor, opening out onto
the rooftop deck.
- Rooftop deck
On the south side of the top floor, the deck will have grilling equipment,
outdoor furniture, and a hot tub.
- Teen hangout room
We envision this to have ping-pong tables, couches, perhaps a television
- Guest rooms for out-of-town visitors
Our lucky houseguests will be able to stay in these top floor
rooms with lovely east-facing view.
- Laundry room
Unlimited usage for no additional charge!
Additional Shared Areas
- Central landscaped courtyard with potted trees, planters, benches,
With all living units facing onto the courtyard, this will be our main
outdoor gathering and play space.
- Workshop and workout room
- Secured and covered resident parking on ground level
- Secured indoor bicycle storage
- Large storage units for each household
- Off-site but nearby, Eugene community gardening spaces are available